Spotted Owls

Spotted Owls
adapted from my photo of 2008

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Birding ahead

I'm looking forward to heading north to Oklahoma tomorrow to do some west-OK birding, including the OK Panhandle, before going to the Oklahoma Ornithological Society meeting in the Frederick, OK area (Hackberry Flat WMA and Wichita Mts. NWR)on the weekend.Then a couple of days at home before I head to Ohio and my first ABA board meeting where I can meet the other board members, followed by birding at The Biggest Week in American Birding at Crane Creek, Magee Marsh and Ottawa NWR in Ohio.

My book is being copy-edited now by the Texas A&M University Press people. My duty now is to gather up names and addresses of people to whom announcements of my book can be mailed, and to provide all sorts of information about me and my birding and where my book might be sold and publicized, etc. Except for impatience (always my problem) I'm loving this process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

gold parties