Spotted Owls

Spotted Owls
adapted from my photo of 2008

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Even better news about Extreme Birder

Yesterday I learned that THIS WEEK my book will begin its journey from Asia to Texas. Because of customs, and who knows what all, they normally figure it takes 6 weeks. As I posted on Facebook yesterday, the length of the journey makes me think of long ago boats struggling across the ocean to find the new world, beset by danger and waves and the unknown, and of course, then it has to go overland, by stagecoach no doubt, to College Station, TX. I hope it makes it. Assuming it does, I should have copies to take to a Fort Worth garden club talk on March 31st, and then to Fort Worth Audubon (4/14) and a signing night at our church (4/28), and of course to my 3 scheduled talks in May. Excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

gold parties